Get to know me!

¡Hola! Bienvenidos to the adventure! 🗯


My name is Bianca Ramos. I am a sophomore student attending GGC with a major in Communications and a minor in Business studies. One of my biggest dreams is to travel around the world & explore different places. I like to learn from different cultures that make each country so unique! I also like to spend my time on outdoor places, nature definitely has so much to offer. 





I  love photography! Each picture has the power to tell a beautiful story, they  allow me to go back to unforgettable memories, as well. I also enjoy writing, is my way of communicating to the world. Through my words I am able to express my thoughts & feelings.
Reading is a hobby that I wouldn't trade, my favorite book is "A walk to remember" by Nicholas Sparks. It reminds me of the beauty of life. 



Oh, let's not forget about my love for coffee! I hope one day I'll be able to discover small coffee shops all around the world globe. It's just incredibly interesting to see how gastronomy has the power to unite different countries. 
Nothing compares to the smell of it in the morning:) 

Comments